Wednesday, October 3, 2012

take responsibility for your energy

Life so far has been kind to me. I've been trying my best to push out other people's negativeness and competitiveness from my life as I found out that it really does affect me one way or another. Was watching reruns of Oprah and saw this interview with Dr. Taylor.

She was saying this cause she had an accident which shuts down her left brain, leaving her right brain very sensitive to feeling people's energy. Obviously when someone is in a negative place, it is very draining cause it brings down the people around you too. But if someone brings in a positive energy, it will instantly brighten up everybody around you. So, quoted perfectly by Dr. Taylor:

'Take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space'.

Even if it's a really bad day, I cannot afford to be negative. It will always have a ripple effect on your whole day, and if you keep dwelling on it, it certainly will ruin you in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment