Thursday, April 5, 2012

ah.. student life

I am starting to feel the heat now! Can't sleep, can't eat cause keep worrying about design. The torturous archi student life is all coming back to me now!

So far we have 7 students in my class including me, which I consider is an okay amount cause then lecturers can focus all their energy on us. I can't stand all the attention cause it's forcing me to actually work hard! lol. which is a good thing i guess, but the stress is.. ugh! This is the first time I've acted like a proper hardworking student! Hopefully I'll come up with a good design this sem >.<

Another thing I'm struggling with is my presentation skills. Even when the audience is so minimal, I still get nervous! All the classes have presentations now, so I guess I'll have to get used to it. Can be my training lar when I go out to work next time :p

Ok lah, just want to ramble a bit before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment