Friday, December 25, 2009

home for christmas!

"Mei, this is the first time we didn't celebrate Christmas together oh!"

This was what my sis told me when I called home for Christmas last year. Since then, I vowed to spend my Christmas home as often as possible!
Anyway, this year was another tough decision too. Wanted to spend more time with SH (yes gonna start using initials now! until I think of a better code name for him. lool) before he leaves, and yet wanting to be home at the same time. Obviously, I've chosen the latter according to my title. lol. Don't get me wrong, as I've been enjoying every moment with my family and friends here! But still, felt guilty/sad for leaving him all alone =(


So that's why I've booked my ticket back KL first thing in the morning!

.....


looool. as if~ but I did booked my flight! Just not flying first thing in the morning lah. Haha, which sounds much more romantic, hor. =P

Anyway, just passed midnight, but I'm gonna wish you guys anyway!

Merry Christmas, and have a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment