Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm searching for mine too

I've always wished I can pour my heart and soul into this blog, but I can't.

I can't sleep as I have a lot of things going on in my mind. I know seperation is inevidable, but it still frightens me that I have to be alone next year. It's like freshmen year all over again.

During highschool I was never considered as the top student in class. I don't mind really, because add maths, physics and all the other science-related subjects were never my thing. The only thing I regretted was why I never join the Art Stream.

Only after leaving highschool that you start to see things clearly. Two streams were provided, not because of who is qualified, but because of what you are interested in. If I knew this earlier, I could have chosen a more suitable path for myself.

I don't mind being judge, because I am not ashamed. I used to, in the beginning, but not anymore. I admit that I still have many weaknesses that can be improved, and hopefully by the end of the year, there will be no more room for improvements =D

Anyway, right now, for the first time since I've stepped into the architecture field, I want to shout to the world that I feel alive! Dropping just 1 subject makes so much different! To those architecture students, the subject I'm talking about is Design, which is the heaviest creditted module in the course. So I think only u guys understand the significance of it. lol. I know I'll be sacrificing one year, unwillingly, but it might just be all worth it =)

To end this post, I would like to share with you guys Su Ann's recent post which was such an eye-opener for me - In Search of Sunrise

love u guys

5 comments:

  1. 休息是为了走更长远的路!!
    its great to have a pit stop before you start the next round!! glad that you make a wise decision!!
    some ppl just don get it and push too hard, and in the end didnt get anything at all..
    CINDY, all the best ya! hugz hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mei for your encouraging words! T_T
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你好, 我是單眼皮男孩~
    在nuffnang看到你, 來打聲招呼 ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 單眼皮男孩! 欢迎你~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. the decision to drop design is usually a double edged sword.. sometimes u cant help but envy those graduating ahead of u..!

    but its also a blessing to know u didnt suffer the same fate of sleepless night and cramped schedules.. and being able to give ur 100% for the module that matters the most..

    use the extra time u have wisely.

    just my 2 cents.

    MUhHAhahhahA.

    ReplyDelete